Managing Director Europe
Based in Central London UK
hfi is an established business psychology consultancy that specializes in talent management around the world. We are expanding rapidly in our European, US and Middle East markets and seeking an exceptional and experienced psychologist to join the hfi global team, to contribute to the strategy, drive business development and manage operations across Europe. You will have the opportunity to lead complex projects and to develop and build long term client relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Instilling a real sense of workplace pride, shared vision and high morale through robust leadership ‘by example’ and open communication channels.
- Instilling a high energy, sales led business culture
- Taking a commercial view on all sales and buying transactions so that appropriate margins are achieved which produce the target profitability
- Ensuring that individuals and teams drive for success
- Ensuring that individuals and teams are motivated to take responsibility and to be accountable for their results
- Committing fully to the growth and development of the company
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- A degree in Psychology and a postgraduate qualification in Psychology or a related area.
- Preferably a Chartered Psychologist.
- Minimum 10 years’ varied multi-national consulting or HR practitioner experience in areas such as psychometric assessment, coaching, leadership development, and culture reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years’ leading consulting teams or talent management functions.
For the successful candidate there is an attractive salary package including performance-related bonus and health plan.
Apply online by clicking the button below.