Developing Talent: Coaching And Training
Coaching brings a multitude of benefits for an [geot region=”North America” ]organization[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]organisation[/geot] and its staff, increasing team effectiveness, improving employee relations, supporting strategic objectives and enhancing quality and productivity. Employees know what is expected of them and that they are valued and supported resulting in improved employee engagement and retention. hfi provides both performance coaching and training that are evidence-based, targeted, and effective.
Our services add immediate value to the profitability and performance of your [geot region=”North America” ]organization[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]organisation[/geot] when:
- Your [geot region=”North America” ]organization[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]organisation[/geot] is undergoing significant change
- Recent mergers and acquisitions require integration of new people into the business
- Individuals in your business could be more effective and capable
- [geot region=”North America” ]Organizational[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]Organisational[/geot] restructuring and enhancement result in personnel challenges
- Your business aims to enhance profitability and wealth creation
- Specific people problems or issues need resolution
- Executives and managers are transitioning into new roles
hfi Coaching Services
Hot Start Coaching
hfi’s popular transition coaching solution works with executives and teaches them how to create credibility, build trust, set expectations, identify strategic and operational changes and implement alterations.
Quick Win Coaching
Quick-Win Coaching provides executives with a short, specific list of areas in their work where they can achieve ‘quick wins.’ The coaching can be provided at a swift and incisive rate or a longer term involvement and candidates are given a Personal Profile Report and Development Plan as part of the process.
Provides executives with the opportunity to develop influencing and presentation skills to ensure they are able to gain the commitment of others. The session involves video role-play, which requires individuals to influence different audiences by making a positive, compelling impact.
Executives learn techniques to unravel complexity, evaluate outcomes and design and implement strategic plans.
Just wanted to say ‘thank you’ for the help, guidance and coaching the other week; so far, as good and seems to be paying off! Practice makes permanent, so long may it continueSenior Manager, Technology Company
We coach individuals in a variety of management, leadership and transferable skills. A personal review involving psychometric assessment and a 360 is carried out, allowing us to identify specific ‘quick win’ [geot region=”North America” ]behavioral[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]behavoural[/geot] changes. Our process initially involves a short, sharp intervention and is orchestrated over an agreed period of time, face to face or online.
Click here to read our executive coaching case studies: Executive Coaching Case Studies
Click here to view our executive coaching infosheet: Executive Coaching Infosheet
Click here to view our coaching and training infosheet: Coaching and Training Infosheet
hfi Training Services
hfi training services include:
- Leadership Training: Transformational leadership, Leading and managing, Manager as mentor, Developing high performance teams, The International manager, Performance coaching, Delivering [geot region=”North America” ]organizational[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]organisational[/geot] change, Managing [geot region=”North America” ]organizational[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]organisational[/geot] culture, Supervising and managing people.
- Strategic Training: Creativity and innovation, Strategy and vision, Statistics for business, Management decision making, Effective management thinking, Employee engagement, Working with competencies
- Results-driven Training: Getting things done, Project management fundamentals, Performance management, Evaluating training effectiveness
- Psychometrics: Test User: Occupational Ability, Test User: Occupational Personality, Introduction to test administration
- Negotiation Training: Influencing and negotiating
- Team Training: Team work and cooperation
hfi coaching and training services deliver:
- Greater individual impact
- [geot region=”North America” ]Maximized[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]Maximised[/geot] people resources
- Enhanced profitability and business success
- [geot region=”North America” ]Behavioral[/geot] [geot region=”Europe” ]Behavioural[/geot] skills enhancement
- Improved relationships and working processes
- Improved communication skills
- Better onboarding and integration of new hires
- More motivated, engaged executives and managers